23 July 2007

Pimpin it...

The trend these days is to really display a sense of wealth, even if you haven't acquired such. At least the trend in some cultures, and I'm certainly not going to point fingers or infer that industries like the rap music business is contributing to the "own a pimped out escalade with 23" rims at the expense of paying your heating bill" mentality, but if I had to pick...

Anyway, the point is that clothes make the man. Or something like that. Your percieved wealth is JUST as important as your actual wealth, and no one knows that better than hip hop celebrities of our day, who invest several houses' net worth into their teeth. But that aside, I realized why I don't get the respect from the bitches and ho's these days. They've been desensitized by MTV, and in order for me to step up and have the street cred I so rightly deserve, I needed to show them, yea even the world that I too have serious bling, that I can wear large fur coats in the dead heat of summer, that i can shoot other gangsters cuz I'm hardcore, or even father bastards to my hearts galore.

So how does a white middle class gangster make it to the top? Besides singing death threats to his wife Kim, I mean.

Pimp cups.

Yeah, you heard me, pimp cups. I was mulling it over with some homies in my gang, and we decided that if Lil' John has one, we best too. Its the only way. And so we had some designed and commissioned (read: made ourselves). Some are not quite finished, but you can already see how "konvict" we're becoming thanks to these little numbers.

Now I proudly present to you: Our Pimp Cups.

Photobucket

From Right to Left:

Ryan's - It will have a skull and crossbones (surprise) amongst other things, but he had to go to bed early.
Amanda's - It is so Amanda. And the A-Jiz touch is very nice. Or a dirty touch. Which makes it nice.
Will's - note the commerative status of his cup, it also sports crosses, a jesus fish and WWJD around the base.
Mine - P-yo. I wanted wings, but Senore DaVinci wasn't around to make me some.
Jackie's - Mirrors and jewels, as if any drag queen could resist such.

No comments: