15 August 2007

Oh dear god...




Its moment's like this that I spend a lifetime waiting for. Unfortunately I missed out on the very clever and cool marketing campaign warner brothers is doing for this film - including a website during Comic Con (because the WB panel we attended was incredibly silent on the subject) put up by the joker. They skywrote a number over the con, which gave you riddles to the website and eventually revealed this picture from the upcoming Dark Knight film:



Now the site is nothing more (as far as I can tell) than this - a much devolved version.

Joker's Website

Still, one of the things the site originally linked to was this teaser trailer, which is frankly the most exciting part of my life. I'm curious to see what you all think. Its gonna be good. I can taste it. Watch and enjoy...





No comments: