20 May 2008

A Hearty Bowl of Welcome Chili

Please, do come in. Thank you for joining me this dark and stormy evening, refreshments will be served shortly.

Yes my friends, I finally have a blog, not associated with a random fan film. Nor associated with that bane of most people's existence, Myspace. That's right, here we are at the dawning of a new era: mine. This is attempt at holding onto a shred of sanity in this chaotic world; and believe me, my sanity is hanging on by the edge of its fingernails, which are slowly being pried right off their metaphorical fingers. And that hurts.

So come on baby, let's make it hurt so good, shall we?

My areas of expertise are of course limited, and never one to pass over a fault I will embrace that. Thus I intend to blog on anything and everything with an unequivocal lack of expertise instead. Now, I really don't know who will read this, or care, but I will write anyway, in the hopes that scientists of a mythic, long distant future where America is in the grips of uneducated tyrants and in peril from crazy theocratic right-winged hypocrites, will discover my blog and will learn something from it. Something like the history of urinals. Which reminds me, I need to backblog a bit, by moving over my pieces from my myspace blog. These will cover the last couple years or so, and quite frankly, they're archive gold. Enjoy them.

I will of course be adding new blogs too, so don't worry. Until then, comments are always welcome.



And remember darling children, we're all murderers. Why look at you! You killed the best part of yourself years ago.

3 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

LOVE the picture, love you, love the fact that we picked the same day to start a blog and say good riddance to the pathetic world of myspace blogging. Kudos to us! Looking forward to future posts...

Fish Nat!on said...

i will. and i do.

and i bet my futuristic extreme left wing communistic government can beat up your theocratic crazy right wing hypocrite government.

Anonymous said...

Remember, remember the 5th of November....