11 September 2008

Why title this slag?

It takes me far too long to update my blog. Its just that there are always better things to be doing, like watching Project Runway, or Torchwood. Or perhaps screenprinting ugly table linens. Or working. Yes, there's always working... blech.

It is an unfortunate thing that we must toil, doing that which we do not enjoy to support ourselves and give us the option of doing those things we do take pleasure in.

Someday, i'd like to have those realms co-exist. Or co-mingle. Or coagulate.

Anyway, i'm rambling, about nothing in particular, but just thought I'd briefly write, to remind myself that I still have a blog. And that the times I write are also the times I need to reflect on how much I have to do and how unmotivated I truly am. That's the joy of my existence. How about yours?

This entry made no sense, and I don't really care.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Yay, for being unmotivated! We could start a club and I could be the president.