11 February 2009

Disturbed.

So if you misspell my blog address, by simply switching the p and s in blogspot, you get a rather disturbing website, the likes of which my little rants could never compete with. Take a look:

Onceamurderer.blogpsot.com

In other news, i will update this shortly. I know I never got to the rest of the movies I saw at Sundance, but they were by and large good films. Although Push, the winner of the Jury Prize in the Dramatic competition left me thoroughly ready to cut myself. It was excellent and SO depressing.

Anyway, I can't linger because I have more exciting things to discuss. Like my costume designs for Isabelle in the play Ring Around the Moon. Everyone knows I make costumes, for parties, murder mysteries, and for plain ol' fun. But now I get to design for an actual production. More on this to come, but to suffice it to say, I'm excited by how it's turning out. So far.

4 comments:

Humanjunk said...

That is neat!

A.prem said...

fairly disturbing website indeed!
nice post!

Em said...

What a random url. And what's with their blinkin' lights? Just be careful before you publicly knock 'em. God might steal your wallet.

Anonymous said...

Same thing happens if you go to

http://ieatpoop.blogpsot.com/

For some reason they decided to have their url be blogpsot.com and it just so happens that you can put anything before it and it will load normally. I think they are desperate for hits. Silly church people.