12 May 2009

Updates Galore

...are coming soon. In fact they'd come now if I didn't have to go to work. Damn it. Well, just sit on the edge of your seat until then, because as promised, the designs and the dresses will make their way on here, plus what has taken up all of my time the last couple months...

To make this post a little less lame, I will present for your viewing pleasure, the Chuck Norris Action Jeans!

Everyone should own a pair, or five. Who knows when you'll get into a scrape that only Chuck could get you out of.

3 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

Chuck Norris is sexy. Or...something.

Anxiously awaiting updates...and pictures!

Carla said...

Dang only $19.95 for jeans

Em said...

I need a few of those for the gym (as a str41ght person I go to the gym every morning) it's incredibly time consuming to have to change after a workout. Brilliant!