19 December 2008

iAccquisition





Alright, so I look like I just woke up. Whatever. Maybe I did. You don't know.

Anyway, Christmas came early this year. And thanks to the BF, I am now the proud owner of an iPhone 3g (in classy, Dark-as-My-Soul-Black). I admit I've garnered a slight addiction to technology. Particularly fun technology. So naturally, with my love of my mac combined with all the cool stuff one can do with an iPhone, I've been lusting after these babies for a while. I haven't stopped playing with it since I got it. In fact, I can post to this blog with it. Which I am. And you are now going to receive even more frequent updates than ever before! Although they may also be significantly more lame. Like a random picture of somebody I see and can't help wondering "Did you really go outside like that?" Now I can share it with everyone! Happy day!

So if my blog devolves into a slush pool of wardrobe critiques or bagels that look like the Blessed Mother... apologies in advance.

(Oh, and P.S. thanks to you hombres who are following me. As a reward, you've secured yourself a place in my will. I needed someone to give all my My Little Ponies to...)

2 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

You are so awesome. I'm going to call you on your new iPhone so you can actually use it for talking in addition to snapping random pics of people and posting to your blog (both of which I think are great ideas)...that and I know you called me a few days ago and I have yet to call you back. Sorry I suck. Talk to you soon!

Em said...

ooooo. ahhhhh. you must have been a very good boy.

and are you serious about bequeathing your my little ponies to followers? because that just might be enough motivation to assimilate myself.