07 March 2010

Addendum to an Obsession

I had to tack on a couple of projects that I ran across in my continued search for ways to get more from Talisman. These images are yet another testament that I am not that hardcore about this game. At least not while there's people out there who create 3D game boards of it. At least not yet. I will be out of school and aimless in a couple of months... who knows, I just might end up creating something like one of these:






Oh, and this will undoubtedly not be the last thing I post about Talisman. And I'm sorry for that, for your sake. But images like the Chainsaw Warrior winning are still forthcoming.

3 comments:

Capree said...

OMG, will you please make a 3D Talisman board??

Jiles The Great said...

I know, right? I was thinking the SAME thing. Capree and I can help you paint or something...it will be AWESOME.

Petey said...

Alright ladies, you asked for it, and you're gonna get it. Starting in May. Because really I can't dedicate any time to such a project until then. But don't you worry. It's a-coming.

And I expect you to help. :)