25 November 2008

More Inside Geekdom

Jeff, in my screenwriting class complimented me on my ghetto-tastic "Jason Todd" shirt I wore to school once. I do believe he's one of the only people who understands the reference. Well, the shirt was entertaining, but starting to fall to pieces, so when my costuming crafts class decided to explore screen printing, it was the perfect time to revamp.

Here's the new version (never mind that I look stoned in this picture). I'm not going to explain what it means. And since he appreciated the first version, this post is for you Jeff.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Carla said...

i love your stuff... how can i take this class?

Humanjunk said...

Thanks man, I fucking love that shirt...

Unknown said...

Never heard of Jason Todd before today.

Looked it up on Wikipedia (the fount of all knowledge) and now I know about Jason Todd.

Ahh, the internet is awesome. Always something to learn.

Rachel said...

The new blog background is. . .very bloody. Did you make it yourself?

Em said...

do you hate your job? do want to make millions doing what you love? do you like designing t-shirts?

Seriously, you could sell this stuff you know. Awesome shirt. FYI I get the reference...at least I think I get it. I guess you can never know for sure if you really get something. But I get it enough to at least think I get it. Is that clear? My point is...it's fabulous.

Anywayz, I got you a Christmas present. For reals. It's amazing and I need your address or someway to get it to you.

That is all.