06 March 2009

Doing the Charleston

I'm especially excited about today; we're headed into Charelston for a
food and wine festival. I've been guaranteed some excellent seafood
out here too. It should be fun.

Which reminds me... Yesterday Will and I stopped at the Georgia
welcome center to pick up some literature. While there, Will decided
to hit the restroom where an older gentleman was using his cellphone
while at the urinal. Will washed his hands and started to use the air
dryer. It was apparently loud because the guy turned to him and said,
" Excuse me young man, can't you see I'm on the phone." To which Will
responsed, "Excuse me sir, can't you see you're on your phone while
taking a piss in a public restroom?".

That's my bf. But then he has a very valid point. Who just does that?

2 comments:

Carla said...

I love will.

Scott Jason said...

that is pretty damn magical.
i really wouldn't expect anything less