10 March 2009

FUCK YOU FRONTIER

Especially you, nasty ducking dipshit asshole at the gate who closed
the door despite your superior and fellow ticket agents saying to let
us on (although they weren't exactly in a hurry to be helpful either).

So now I'm sitting in an airport bar drinking margaritas because if I
weren't I'd probably be defacing Frontier property and getting arrested.

See, if it was our fault it'd be one thing. But it's not. It's theirs.
They were the ones who somehow didn't ticket us, their passengers and
couldn't figure it out in time to get us on the plane. Even though we
had a reservation, a confirmation number, seats an a itinerary and a
receipt. The customer service woman had the gall to tell us to
arrive earlier next time this situation arises.

Oh, okay. Next time I know in advance that their system screwed up
I'll be sure to tell the captain of my connecting flight to arrive two
hours in advance so I'll have to time work this situation out.

Oh fuck all ya'll. So I'm stuck here until the next flight tomorrow at
7.

See, this is why it's dangerous to have an iPhone to blog from. No
doubt this would be much calmer if I wasn't in the heat of the
moment. Sorry. See the previous post for evidence of my anger.

4 comments:

Jiles The Great said...

Wow, what a shitty end to what looked like a great trip (again, I'd just like to say I love Charlotte. A lot. Like, with my entire soul...). I'm sorry friend. :-(

Petey said...

You and me both. Charlotte was so much fun. Between it and Charleston, I could happily live in the South.

Zillah said...

the bastards!


i'm glad you liked the south. it was excruciatingly traumatic for me to leave it, even though i was seven and, admittedly, leaving texas, which is a world unto itself. but a southern world, nonetheless.

Em said...

I think I'm flying frontier soon...I'll be sure to arrive a few hours early if I have the same warning signs you did...tickets, itinerary...